I am currently working with a residential contractor that are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team overseeing the build of 5 projects. These projects range from £15 million - £60 million in build value.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
* The candidate shall report directly to the Construction Director and shall be responsible for the overseeing of all projects, from start through to completion.
* The candidate is to ensure that work is completed on time and within its budget. Health and safety issues will be a top priority in the role, as will managing client expectations.
* The candidate shall be overseeing a wide variety of residential and commercial projects.
* The candidate will need to understand all aspects of the contracting process, and technical building requirements - plus good commercial sense is a must.
* The candidate will need to be able to establish strong working relationships with a wide range of people and use their own initiative and make your own decisions as well.
* The candidate will need to be well-organised and capable of meeting deadlines. Good maths and IT skills will also help.
* Valid CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid certificates
* Proven track record on projects from start to finish
* Previous experience in a contract manager role
If you are a interested in this opportunity please apply within or contact me, Lucy Weaver.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be suitable for this role please contact me using the details below
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.