Red Rock Partnership are delighted to be working with our prestigious client in Leeds who are looking for a Contact Manager to join their busy team.
About the Business:
Our Client knows you can never stand still in retail, they keep retail store developments moving 24/7 to maximise savings. Cost-effective, environmentally responsible and flexible end-to-end management solutions for the supply, consolidation, management and re-use of fixtures and fittings. Inspired shopfitting. Graceful project management. Everything synchronised perfectly to reduce fixturisation time by up to 50% and deliver brilliant cost-savings.
About The Role:
Due to the continued growth of the Building and Project Management division [Project Services] the company are seeking a suitably skilled and experienced Contracts Manager with the ability to manage multiple retail projects at any one time, with project value ranging from £10-£150K unit value, accumulating to approx. £1.5m per annum.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with stakeholders and third parties.
- Development of client project brief.
- Overall responsibilities and accountabilities for assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Management of internal support services.
- Management of project resources and third party teams
- Develop client briefs in to workable project profiles.
- Surveying skills as follows;
- Scoping works
- Fault diagnosis
- Snagging works
- Forming scoping documents and specifications
- Design management
- Contract administration
- Programming works, including;
- critical path
- Coordinating trades
- Managing project meetings
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to exacting standards, on time and in budget
- Experience of managing RETAIL building works projects of projects in a live environment, in a similar capacity.
- Strong technical knowledge of construction techniques.
- Good understanding of building design.
- Good understanding of commercial management of building works projects.
- Good numerical skills
- Good IT and software operation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MUST be prepared to work flexible hours and occasional weekends.
- MUST be willing to travel and stay out overnight as required.
If you feel that the above role is a fit for you then please apply today.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Retail management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job