Job Title: Contract Manager
Salary: Depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has occurred to join our client's team based in Verwood. The role holder will support the external contract director in managing the day to day site relationships under a given contracts portfolio.
The position requires a personable, forthcoming and driven candidate with a minimum of 2 years' experience exceeding targets in a commercial environment.
- Day to day management of accounts at site level through cycle calls
- Deliver the annual Sales Target for accounts
- To probe for high value quotes and convert them
- Identifying main decision makers for new business opportunities from a pre-defined target list
- To network at all levels within the company to ensure that the necessary support is provided to accounts
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date Account records for customers
- To work as part of a team to achieve targets
- A demonstrable track record of successfully exceeding targets in a commercial environment gained over a minimum of 2 years
- Experience of managing and growing mid to large size accounts
- Experience of working in a competitive target orientated sales environment
- High interest in providing customer digital solutions
- Team player
- The ability to act without supervision
- Results orientated with a clear determination to succeed
- Successful telephone sales experience, preferably within a B2B environment
The successful candidate will have a full, clean driving license and also be flexible. You must be willing to travel to Business meetings which may result in an overnight stay.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/