Contract Manager - 3PL/Warehouse Operations
£40 - 45,000 + company car, benefits
MVP’s client is a global logistics business with multiple operations within the UK. They are currently seeking to appoint a Contract Manager to take overall responsibility for all warehousing and logistics activities for their customer. The business is actively looking for candidates who have successfully managed change within operations previously, and who thrive on attaining results through their teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and controlling warehouse operations to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Financial budget responsibility
- Compliance across all areas of QHSE
- Driving a business improvement culture across the operation
- Proactively developing the relationship with the customer
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Significant previous experience of managing warehouse operations, ideally from within a 3PL environment
- Proven experience of managing employee relations, ideally within a unionised environment
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Previous experience of managing budgets/P&L
- Able to proactively develop client relationships
- Experience of culture change and managing others through a change process
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge
- Process focused, continuous improvement mindset
There will be ongoing progression opportunities available for the successful candidate.
MVP Supply Chain Recruitment has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Distribution professionals for over 30 years. For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website.
MVP Supply Chain Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job