Contract Manager - Up to £50k - Kent
Contract Manager (Repairs) - Social Housing - Kent - Up to £50k Basic Plus Package
My client a large social housing contractor is currently looking to recruit an experienced contract/repairs manager based in the Kent area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full running of the contract including program planning/scheduling works, running the financial side of the contract, KPI monitoring/performance improvement, SOR coding, management of health and safety and to ensure the contract delivers a profitable, efficient, effective and high quality customer and health and safety focussed service.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Jobs are being completed in line with contractual obligations
- Ensures all coding has been completed and sent to accounts matching or exceeding targets
- Checks time sheets
- Attends all client and internal operational meetings
- Monitor performance of all operational departments
- Monitor out of targets jobs and ensures these are being reduced
- Monitor outstanding approvals and ensures they are being reduced
- Over see any jobs that have been escalated by the clients or SMT
- Develops personnel to improve performance their duties
- Carries out pro-active training and development of staff and teams
- Troubleshoots day to day challenges
- Schedule of Rates experience required
- Strong background in delivering responsive maintenance contracts in social housing
- Must be an experienced contract manager with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar sector
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'