Job Title: Contract Manager – SSW / Work Based Learning
Location: Based in Nottingham, to cover Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Benefits Package
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the delivery, performance, and compliance of the Skills Support for the Workforce contract.
- Growing and managing a team of Tutor / Trainers.
- Complete staff inductions, appraisals / development plans and staff CPD.
- Conduct regular performance reviews with the team, ensuring contractual targets / KPI’s and objectives are achieved in terms of success rates, progressions, and completions.
- Ensure contracts are regularly reviewed, monitored and on track to be achieved.
- Analysis of performance against plan and profiles, reporting any areas for improvement.
- Manage and monitor monthly pipeline figures.
- Produce regular reports based on contract / sub-contractor performance, including monthly forecast reports, and quarterly ESFA performance reviews.
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships, ensuring our clients brand is maximised at all times.
- To apply, candidates must have experience of performance managing work-based learning contracts (ideally SSW).
- Excellent people management and performance management skills.
- Proven hands on experience of business growth / development, and successfully scaling up a business via business development and employer engagement.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving license and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel across the East Midlands.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'