Driving Plus is the On-Site temporary HGV driver workforce division of Staffline, providing recruitment solutions to many of the UK's leading logistics and retail companies within the UK. We are looking for either a Contract Manager or Senior Contract Manager to join our team in Dartford, Kent to lead the service delivery to one of our largest clients in the South East.
As a Contract Manager / Senior Contract Manager you will be accountable for the day to day provision of the driver workforce to our client, working to KPI service levels for all aspects of supply including recruitment and compliance. As the representative of Driving Plus you will be responsible to ensure a high level of professionalism at all times, provide a customer and employee centric service, provide the highest levels of service commitment and ensure best practice at all times.
Development and a clear career path will be given to the successful applicant, offering the opportunity to develop within an established market leading recruitment agency, working with many of the UK's leading logistics and retail companies.
The role will include working Monday to Friday and as part of a team some out of hours customer support will be required, with only occasional weekend working to cover holidays.
Previous experience from within either recruitment or transport is necessary.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Managing the site, ensuring the delivery of excellent service, all planning, payroll, absence management and internal compliance procedures are followed
- Meeting with the client to understand and consult in reference to workforce requirements
- Preparing documents required for client review meeting
- Putting together plans and estimates, including budgets and timescales
- Pro-actively managing the applicant pipeline to ensure recruitment and resourcing needs are consistently met and planned well in advance to maximise fulfilment of shifts
- Induction training and/or initial training with contractors followed by 1-2-1 reviews as and when required dependent upon clients' needs and requests
- Achieving KPI's as set by line manager and the customer service level agreement
- Using IT systems available and ensure internal systems are fully and accurately updated as necessary
- Providing cover and/or support to other areas as required
- Ensuring any issues raised by the Client or Drivers are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Building strong relationship with the client and reporting any problems to line manager ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring the account operates efficiently on a day to day basis and all records are kept up to date
Our ideal candidate would:
- Have an analytical mind, excellent problem solving skills, the ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential challenges
- Have a proven track record of being able to motivate a team to meet challenging KPI's
- Be flexible to work weekends and cover out of hours as and when required
- Be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail and a demonstrable ability to work under pressure
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, Outlook).
- Recruitment or transport experience is essential
Driving Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates from diverse communities and a variety of industry sectors.
Salary: Basic - £25,000 to £32,000 per annum (DOE) + performance bonus £6000 per year (Paid quarterly) + Car allowance (Senior Contract Manager only)
Interested? Click APPLY NOW to send your C.V and a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role or email Neil on to enquire into the role
- team leader
- contract manager
- senior contract manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job