Contracts Manager - North
£40000-£50000 depending on experience
My client is currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join their Northern team.
If you can answer YES to the following questions, then you may be interested in our latest opportunity…
Do you want to make a real impact?
Do you want to do so much more than you are doing now?
Do you think you have what it takes to manage a team and drive professionalism?
Do you want to be part of a business that invests in its people?
Do you want to be part of a growing business and have the ability drive it to the next level of professionalism on its continued growth journey?
- As Contracts Manager for the Northern Team you will be responsible for the effective project management and ensuring that multiple projects are completed on time, in budget and within defined profit margins.
- You will be responsible scheduling of work and allocating adequate resource to ensure the quality of the project is in line with the clients brief and our exacting standards.
- Liaising with the sales/estimating departments where necessary to ensure project scoping and costing is deliverable within the set parameters.
- Working with the coordinators to ensure that adequate plant, labour and materials are procured for all projects.
- Responsible for overseeing financial controls, performance, customer satisfaction/service whilst ensuring the highest standards of HSQE across multiple projects
- In essence you will be able to lead a "package of works" with a fully integrated dynamic relationship between design, construction and commercial activities.
- Responsible for liaising with the customer on the final handover of projects.
- You will be tenacious and have a "can do attitude", understanding that your decisions can impact on all aspects of each project.
- You’ll have the ability to take a lead role in the operational delivery of all contractors and suppliers performance.
- You will also be able to actively engage and develop excellent client, supplier and employee relationships driving our "Brand".
- You will have the ability to work autonomously on multiple projects ranging from initial planning, execution through to completion to complete client satisfaction.
- You will take a lead role and actively manage and engage your workforce to enhance productivity and performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job