Contract Manager - London Bridge - Up to £50,000 + Package
I am currently working with an established but ever growing service provider who is currently seeking a Contract Manager to join their company. The position will be for a Contract Manager to oversee a new contract to them. The successful candidate should have a proven track record working within an environment.
The purpose of the position;
- Planning and implementing changes to infrastructure in conjunction with central operations.
- P&L responsibility
- Preparing tender presentations as well as carrying these out.
- Ensuring all planned and reactive maintenance is carried out at the highest possible standard
- Monitoring of infrastructure and energy usage.
- Co-ordination of works with Operations.
- Ordering and cost control in accordance with internal procedures.
- Management of Health and safety policy on site from Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Writing of emergency procedures and training of operatives staff.
- Record keeping.
- React to emergency situations.
- Technical liaisons with customers during start up.
- Housekeeping of technical areas.
- Liaise with Landlord representatives.
- Implantation of company infrastructure testing regime.
- Review of method statements and procedures.
- Identify new technologies and make improvements to the sites operation.
- To be available to provide 24/7/365 Facilities Support.
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification to at least City and Guilds level.
- Experience with Legionella/ Water Treatment
- Experience of working in large commercial blue trip buildings infrastructures in a Supervisory/technical/engineering capacity.
- Knowledge and understanding of UPS systems from a maintenance perspective.
- Health and safety trained. e.g. IOSH trained.
- Electrical installation experience (desirable).
- Planning, organising and prioritising skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Team working skills.
- Leadership skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very large organisation that offer training and career development to their long standing staff. The position comes with a very favourable benefits package;
- Basic Salary up to £50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Hours of work Monday - Friday (08:00 - 17:00)
- Company Phone & Laptop
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job