KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Contracts Manager - Life Sciences will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will play a pivotal role across the business by supporting colleagues with service agreements, contract terms & conditions, collaboration agreements and clinical trial outsourcing contracts.
2. Support all areas of the business with negotiation of terms.
3. Draft contracts and agreements.
4. As the Contract Manager, You will work closely with legal and compliance team to ensure agreements and documentation processes are adhered to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Contracts Manager - Life Sciences we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in business, law or life sciences.
2. Proven industry in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or CRO.
3. Work experience in contract management with detailed understanding of legal and Intellectual Property (IP).
Key Words: Contract Manager, Life Sciences, Legal, Intellectual Property, contract negotiation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job