Job: Contract Manager (Cleaning)
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Working Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 or 21:30 - 06:30 (The majority of the time will be on the day shift, however occasional night shifts maybe required depending on the needs of the role)
As Contract Manager, you will be based on site co-ordinating, recruiting and quality checking all aspects of the cleaning functions across a large site.
- Quality monitoring, ensuring all operational requirements are met
- Promoting compliance with all procedures, work practices and company systems
- Recruiting, training and managing the performance of employees
- Liaising with clients, site employees and head office
- Managing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to motivate a team
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible
- Experience of managing a team is essential
- Knowledge of HR policies is beneficial
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- HR Policies
- Operational Requirements
- Work Practices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job