An immediate requirement exists for an experienced Contract Manager to join an established Worcestershire based company, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Our clients have recently won several government tenders and are keen to appoint a Contract Manager to support the contract management process to ensure their contractual requirement are met and that their Terms & Conditions are adhered to, particularly in relation to managing the head contract with the County Councils.
Applications are sought from candidate who have approximately 3-5 years contract management experience, from a commercial business background which should include:
- Clear understanding and oversight of contract management and compliance, particularly head contracts with Public bodies
- Relevant experience and knowledge in dealing with contractual forms and relevant legislation
- Ability to ensure we respond to the contract terms in a timely manner
- Ability to ensure our responses back and forth meet the contractual requirements
- Ability to read the head contract and understand what is expected of us
- Ability to 'hit the ground running’
- Experience of working with councils (desirable)
In addition to the above, it is important that you are a team player who enjoys solving problems and has the flexibility and patience to work with large organisations such as councils.
It is anticipated that you will hold a relevant degree (LLB/Business/Commercial) or equivalent experience and knowledge and will ideally be working towards MCIPS/RCIS.