Contract Management Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Client: Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established housing association who are looking to appoint a Contract Management Surveyor on a permanent basis.
Contract Management Surveyor - Social Housing - About The Job:
- To work with the Senior Contracts Management Surveyor to deliver improvement, investment, planned and maintenance works on time, to agreed standards and within budget. To assist the Senior Contracts Management Surveyor to effectively procure and manage the Association’s Planned Improvement and Cyclical Maintenance Programme.
- To monitor, inspect and arrange for cyclical and day to day repairs to be carried out to occupied and void properties, ensuring compliance with target timescales and high-quality standards. To ensure that contractors comply with the Group's Health and Safety framework across all scopes of work.
- To assist in development, implementation and maintenance of effective Asset Management systems, processes and procedures, including stock condition surveying to maintain the Associations stock condition and Asset Management databases for all its property and related assets.
- To take responsibility for the day to day management of specific expenditure and budgets for various individual maintenance, improvement and investment projects.
Contract Management Surveyor - Social Housing - What You Need:
- Extensive building surveying and defect diagnosis experience
- Extensive contract management experience
- Experience of managing repair and maintenance works in the social housing sector
- Ideally a HNC / HND in a building or construction related discipline
- Social Housing
- Housing Associations
- Maintenance Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job