Contract Management Analyst
Your New Job Title: Contract Management Analyst
Your New Salary: up to £304 paye or £395 LTD co (equivalent of up to £79k)
Status: Long term temp assignment until 26th October 2018
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
Job posting ID: 72101
Who you'll be working for: Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Contract Analyst to be responsible for working in a clinical contracting team handling vendor fees for service contracts.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Timely execution of low and medium complexity template contracts against MSAs with preferred vendors and updating of all associated databases in compliance with all applicable policies and guidelines.
- Timely escalation of issues and instances on non-compliance
- You will be the primary interface between scientists and external institutions on matters relating to the negotiation of contracts with preferred providers
The skills you need to succeed:
- Previous Contract Management experience
- Effective oral & written communication skills
- Ability to utilises influence to interact with business owners/internal customers and suppliers to build relationships internally & externally
- Ability to work well under pressure to deliver bespoke contracts to meet business requirement in compliance with all applicable policies and guidelines
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Contract Management
- contract analyst
- contracts analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job