The company are now looking for an contractor who is experienced in both Mechanical design using Solidworks and a strong background in leading engineering teams. This job is available as the company have recently won a new project. The ideal contractor will be a highly experienced individual, capable of understanding complex precision machinery and components, as well as demonstrating your ability to problem solve and drive NPI.
The ideal experience required for the Contract Lead Mechanical Design Engineer job is:
- A proven background in leading engineering teams
- exposure to supporting Aerospace projects and seeing them through approvals
- The ability to design from customer specifications using Solidworks
- Knowledge of designing products with complex moving parts/mechanical components
- Precision machining/strong GD&T skills are essential
- Previous contract work in the aerospace industry is required
This Contract Lead Mechanical Design Engineer job is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor to build on their skills with a proven company in a particularly interesting product environment. For more information or to apply for the Contract Lead Mechanical Design Engineer job based in North Wales, please contact Michael at The Redline Group - quoting reference MAP32695/20
Visit and follow Redline Group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'