CONTRACT IT Programme Manager - GDPR
An experienced IT Programme Manager is required for business critical GDPR implementation projects with one of the world's leading brands, based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - commutable from London, Nottingham, Corby, Leicester, Bedford, Cambridge, Boston and Northampton.
We are currently looking for a GDPR IT Programme Manager to join an existing team at a time of strategic and business critical growth.
You will be responsible for delivering a large, complex programme of work to ensure the compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), from definition to implementation. You will manage and engage numerous workstream leads to deliver the different areas that are affected by GDPR with strong alignment to business stakeholders/sponsors and the wider business and IT community.
The successful candidate MUST have proven experience of overseeing complex Programmes of work in a transformation environment, as well as specific experience delivering GDPR-related projects.
You will possess;
- Extensive experience of managing multiple projects and large programmes
- Strong technical background
- Experience of overseeing GDPR projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Relationship-building experience and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- International experience and/or fluency in any European language would be an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or equivalent as well as Project/Programme Management professional certification is highly desirable, but not essential
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to work with a true household name. To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job