Contract Business Analyst - Surrey/Kent border - 3months
My Client is a well established Financial Services Company. They are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst who is used to requirements gathering and analysis on a short term basis with one specific end objective.
Working alongside an Enterprise Architect, my client is looking for someone to break down the Business’ outputs and stream-line them down to the essentials and redesign the process going forward.
This is a full-time, office-based position in my Client’s Head Office in Westerham, Kent. Please do not apply if you are looking to be home-based, part-time or remote working.
You will be responsible for:
- Requirements gathering / scoping
- Documenting those requirements
- Process mapping
- Producing and presenting process documents and flow charts to the board
- Previous Business Analyst experience within IT/Technology is a must.
- Previous experience within an Accountancy firm or the Financial industry in general, or, with redesigning workflow systems would be useful but not essential.
- Strong Team Player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great organisational skills.
- A specific methodology isn't required but evidence that some methodology is used will be expected.
- Results driven.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Proven experience in meeting tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
If this is of interest to you and you have experience of performing a similar role, please send your full CV to dawn at astonrecruitment dot com ASAP including details of:
- Your current and expected rate/salary package
- Your availability for interview
- Your notice period / availability to start work.
- Applicants are welcomed from all backgrounds on the proviso that you are legally able to work and remain in the UK.
- If you would need to relocate in order to work in Kent/Surrey please give details in your application. Similarly if you require any special equipment or conditions for any disabilities please also let me know.
This vacancy is advertised by Dawn Calverley of Aston Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job