Forward Role Recruitment is proud to be working with a bespoke agency in their hunt for a Contract iOS Developer.
They have a track record in delivering for clients based in The Military, Oil & Gas and Engineering.
They are looking for a contractor with experience in:
- Ability to code in Objective-C/Swift 3.0
- Apples XCode IDE
- Knowledge of Frameworks like API's like Foundations, UIKit or CocoaTouch
- Understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Core understanding of what iOS is capable of, using native controls sunch as the phone camera, fingerprint sensors etc
- Be able to make the app work offline.
They are looking to commence interviews next week and someone to start the week after.
Day rates are negotiable dependable on experience.
Send CV's to /call
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job