Global Internal Communications Officer
Duration - 2-month rolling contract
Our London based company are looking for a Global Internal Communications Officer to support the Global Internal Communications Manager and Global Head of Internal Communications.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will support the Global IC team to develop and deliver the internal communications strategy.
- Deliver day-to-day communications activities and initiatives through a range of channels, coming up with creative ideas on how to do this.
- Develop and deliver internal communications plans for specific activities, working in partnership with colleagues across the globe to advise and develop effective communications.
- Write innovative, creative and engaging content which reflects World Animal Protection’s tone of voice. From news stories and staff interviews to success stories, videos and internal announcements, for various communication channels, including e-newsletters and the intranet.
- Produce and distribute staff e-newsletters.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the intranet, helping to create and develop sections as needed and produce or edit/approve copy.
- Help deliver or run monthly all global staff meetings, question and answer sessions, face-to-face briefings, video and staff / guest speaker sessions, and other events as needed.
- Manage and respond to all correspondence sent to the internal communications email inbox, ensuring responses are timely and provide excellent customer service to colleagues.
Skills and experience
- Previous internal communications experience, ideally within a not-for-profit or large global organisation.
- Excellent writer and editor, skilled at distilling large amounts of information for diverse audiences.
- Creative communicator, able to develop inspiring and engaging communications.
- Proven experience developing and implementing communication plans.
- Event management experience needed to help plan and deliver staff events and initiatives.
- Proven ability to develop and manage digital content, including working with intranets and e-newsletter software.
- Able to evaluate and measure internal communications activity.
- A communications-related qualification (desirable).
- Experience using SharePoint and MailChimp.
- Experience using design packages, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Final Cut Pro.
Key Words: Global Internal Communications Officer, Global Engagement Executive, Communications Manager, Engagement Manager, Communications and Engagement Manager, Employee Engagement Manager, Internal Communications Manager, IC Manager
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job