Contract Installation Support Engineer
Rate: £10 - £14 p/h
Duration: 3 months
An opportunity has opened for a Contract Installation Support Engineer to join a cutting-edge Electronics and Electrical company in Berkshire. The ideal candidate will have an Electronic / Electrical based education and will have some hands-on experience.
Contract Installation Support Engineer Key Skills:
- BTEC or higher in Electronics or Electrical
- Knowledge of installations or support
- Ideally experience in a support or assistant based role
Contract Installation Support Engineer Duties:
- Travelling with the Lead Engineer to client sites
- Installing Electrical products
- Assisting the Lead Engineer with any other tasks
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract Installation Support Engineer, then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job