This will be a 4 Month contract and the successful candidate should be available to start immediately.
As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be able to demonstrate your experience in the below:
- Driving business improvements, while recommending cost reductions
- Analysing and identifying key areas to deliver on business objectives
-Taking care of continuous innovation regarding your area of expertise, as you aim to improve your deliverables, while making them more readily accessible for everyone
- Communicating effectively with the key stakeholders within the Group to understand their goals and objectives
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure they understand the benefits of new technologies or strategies
- As an analyst, you are a quick thinker: able to manage competing priorities while providing level-headed guidance, even during unexpected events.
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability, alongside previous analyst experience, particularly in Process Improvement
- Organised multitasker: you prioritise your workload, enabling you to meet tight deadlines, while achieving results, especially in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Previous analyst experience in Telecommunications is desired
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'