This is a really exciting opportunity to join a market leading Building Society to lead the Credit Risk division with the CRO. The Head of Credit Risk has first line responsibility for the identification and assessment of credit risk and opportunities. You will be expected to oversee and challenge the credit risk on the book and in product development, whilst providing guidance and recommendations to the Executive and Board.
You'll work closely with the Sales and Finance teams to optimise balance sheet returns within appetite constraints.
- Monitor and report on adherence to and consistency of strategic initiatives with Board-approved Credit risk appetite framework, risk tolerances and risk profile
- Establish, implement and maintain a comprehensive and integrated enterprise risk management framework within the organisation to cover all internal and external risks
- Oversee and develop a comprehensive process for assessing, identifying, monitoring, effectively managing, mitigating and reporting pertinent risks that could interfere with company's UK's core purpose and ability to grow and develop its business lines
- Oversee the Credit risk management framework measuring risk and providing quantitative analytical support to the lines of business in risk measurement, modelling and reporting
- Ensure that within the bank, risks are identified, measured, monitored, controlled and mitigated.
- Identify known and emerging risks, measuring, monitoring and reporting on Bank's UK's risk profile to the Board of Directors and Executive
- Manage the design and implementation of Credit Risk activities in all relevant areas of operation
- Facilitate the maintenance of risk corporate policies within Credit
- Deliver insightful analysis of customer behaviour and profitability, making recommendations for how to add value to the customers and business.
- Oversee Banks UK Stress Testing, ILAAP and ICAAP programs, as well as RRP framework in compliance with regulatory requirements, ensuring that stress testing and capital utilisation is embedded in decision-making processes
- Advocate and support the culture of informed risk-taking, heighten awareness and use of advanced risk management practices through training programs and coaching
- Establish a high level of trust and credibility by building and maintaining relationships with business partners, key stakeholders and collateral's
- Attendance of
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Degree educated, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Economics
- Proven experience in partnering with an executive team
- Strong understanding of data management, analysis and transformation
- In-depth risk management, audit and internal control background gained within banking and/or Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'