CONTRACT Front End Developer required for a leading Ecommerce company on a 12 month contract basis.
Length: 12 months initial
Day rate: Dependent upon experience
- XHTML and CSS
- JQuery & Dojo
- GIT Version Control
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility, Cross Browser issues.
- Magento eCommerce Platform experience
- Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills.
- Experience creating site architecture diagrams, wireframes, process flows.
- Experience designing for dynamic and template-driven sites.
- Experience of industry standard vector & bitmap graphics packages.
- Experience of working on Java projects would be extremely advantageous
- CQ5 (CMS)
- Familiar with Unit Testing Frameworks (eg Jasmine/Karma etc)
- Create prototypes and production-ready XHTML/CSS
- Focus on user needs and optimum user experience
- Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed
- Integrate production-ready XHTML cross-browser compliant valid CSS into JSP coded pages in a integrated development environment
About the role:
We are currently seeking an additional Front End Developer for our eCommerce team. You will be working as part of an integrated client team in a highly interactive environment. You will be a key part of the team and expected to take the initiative in ensuring the business needs of our client are fully understood and met by the proposed solution. This is a practical role requiring someone of excellent technical ability looking to make their mark in a diverse and expanding team.