Contract FPGA Engineer - 6 months - Cambridge - up to £48p/h
An opportunity has opened for a Contract FPGA Engineer to join a telecommunications company in Cambridge. The ideal candidate will have a strong FPGA Development background and have a solid knowledge with low level network protocols.
Contract FPGA Engineer Key Skills -
- FPGA design and development (preferably Xilinx)
- Verilog experience
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP / IP, ARP, UDP, Ethernet)
Contract FPGA Engineer Duties -
- Writing Verilog to optimise the network FPGAs
- Liaising with the Software team helping design and developing Xilinx FPGA
- Some Python programming
- Up to £48p/h depending on experience
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract FPGA Engineer, then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job