Contract Employment Lawyer - 2.5 days a week until December
A leading French investment Bank are now hiring for a Part-time Employment Lawyer on a Contract basis until initially December 2021.
The role is to provide human resources, procurement and pension related support to a French Investment Bank in the UK in a commercial and professional manner on a part time basis.
This role is a 20 hours a week post.
Provide legal advice to HRE on employment related matters, including but not limited to:
- Advising on issues such as HR matters relating to Senior Managers Regime and working closely with HR and external counsel on this project;
- Advising on issues relating to employee benefits and compensation;
- Drafting and reviewing HR and procurement (the latter department with regard to hiring of IT contractors) related commercial agreements;
- Advising on issues arising from corporate acquisitions, TUPE, outsourcing and supplier agreements;
- Assisting with managing and conducting employment related litigation (where appropriate);
- Assisting in the provision of legal advice in relation to internal employee related investigations, e.g. grievances and disciplinary matters and preparation of outcome letters;
- Reviewing standard forms/templates used by HR as required from time to time;
- Assisting HR with the updating of HR policies and reviewing internal processes and procedures as requested from time to time;
- Providing advice on collective consultations, individual consultations, restructuring of roles/departments and exits;
- Providing advice on Performant Improvement Plans;
- Providing advice and assistance on DSARs (where legal advice is required by CPL);
- Providing training to HR in relation to legal developments; and
- Provide legal advice/support on pensions related matters with the assistance of external counsel.
Required Experience & knowledge:
- Education: Law / UK Practising Certificate
- Associate level with experience in having day to day responsibility advising HR related matters in the financial Service Industry.
- Desirable - Experience of advising on HR aspects relating to internal or regulatory investigations. Experience in-house at Financial services firm is helpful.
- Able to advise in all areas of Employment.
- Employment Litigation experience
- Experience of advising on regulatory matters from an employment law perspective.
If you have the required experience & knowledge please apply now by sending a up-to-date CV
- "employment law"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'