This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Contract Accountant with expertise working within an EMEA role to join a globally recognised FinTech that have an extremely exciting year ahead on a contract basis for 12 months.
They are looking for an Accountant that is confident working under limited supervision to prepare and enter general ledger accounting entries as part of the EMEA Accounting team, as well as preparing standard and non-standard balance sheet reconciliations and performing complex financial analysis to summarise current and projected the company's financial position.
They are looking for someone who has a collaborative mind set that is confident sharing and recommending new methods and processes to improve procedures.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project).
- Experience with SAP a significant plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and speech.
- Must have good organisational skills and be detail oriented.
- Skilled in mathematics application.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent; CIMA, ACCA, ACA part or newly qualified.
- Financial Analysis
- General Ledger