Due to an increase in demand and projects, Contractors are required for an initial 6-Month period to support a medium-sized software team as they take their next steps into new product development. The role requires an engineer who is able to hit the ground running and develop intrinsic software for a range of applications.
Key Skills Required: Contract Embedded Software Engineer - MISRA C, West Midlands:
- Embedded C Development (MISRA coding standards)
- Communications experience, such as CAN.
- Experience of working with microcontrollers, such as Freescale iMX6
Other Desirable Skills Include:
- SPI/I2S communications experience
- Experience within the automotive industry is highly desirable, though other industries will be considered.
- SPICE/ASPICE experience
- Unit testing experience
- Familiar with test equipment such as oscilloscopes
- AUTOSAR experience
This is a great long-term Contract - don't miss out - apply now!
For more information or to apply for the Contract Embedded Software Engineer - MISRA C based in the West Midlands, please contact quoting reference LMP33150/2
Visit and follow Redline Group
- Real Time
- ASPICE RH850
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job