Contract Electronic Test Engineer
Duration: 3 months
An opportunity has opened for a Contract Electronic Test Engineer to join a manufacturing company in South Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have an excellent Hardware test background and have fault finding and repairing to a component level experience.
Contract Electronic Test Engineer Key Skills:
- Extensive Electronic Test experience (ideally RF or Power Supplies)
- Fault finding to a component level
- Repairs and rework would be a bonus
Contract Electronic Test Engineer Duties:
- Test and fault-finding PCBs
- Repairing and diagnosing any faults to PCBs
- Some rework may be involved
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract Electronic Test Engineer, then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- fault finding
- power supplies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job