Contract Director - Central Government
Based Croydon, with travel through the UK
An opportunity to join an established business process outsourcing company in the role of Contract Director. The position requires an outstanding individual with proven experience of leading sales, business development and delivery of contracted services for my clients Central Government division.
This is a significant and influential position, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. It is expected that you will be able to demonstrate outstanding commercial skills, together with credibility, personal presence and influencing skills to lead and develop the Central Government division. A seasoned leader, you will have the ability to inspire and coach well-established high performing teams.
- Meet and strive to exceed budgeted annual profit and sales growth targets.
- Identify and secure new business accounts within Central Government and support the growth of existing contracts.
- Lead the established team; to include new service line development and ensure investments in innovation.
- Identify and mitigate any operational risks across the service.
- Meet or exceed contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Report on all aspects of the Central Government business via the organisations monthly operating board (MOB) process.
- Produce a high-quality sector plan, which is endorsed by the Executive Team and CEO.
- Develop an effective relationship with existing clients. Develop new client business through networking and business development activities.
- Manage and develop direct line reports, set the tone for the business and continually evolve the organisation to 'fit' with client needs matched by skills and capabilities from within the company.
- Provide effective leadership on industry trends and their effects on client strategy, both internally and externally.
- Monitor and review service levels, financial performance and Key Performance Indicators for each client contract
- Develop innovative value propositions and construct complex deals that create compelling business benefits for the company.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent level of experience.
- Professional qualification or an equivalent level of experience.
- Experience of technology based business, ideally of BPO in a public sector context, delivering solutions to business problems and a track record of developing working relationships with Senior Executives.
- Sector specific service delivery expertise.
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to close a commercial proposition.
- outsourcing OR BPO OR "business development" OR sales AND "central government" OR government
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job