The work required is:
- To maintain the current CI/CD environment of Github/Jenkins and Docker
- To investigate and provide PoC of DC/OS environment for Docker Containers
- To progress integration of supporting topologies such as ELK and SSO integration
- Document and train internal users of Docker/DC/OS system including handover to new staff.
The skills required are:
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems like Ubuntu, Debian, Centos (although Debian is installed).
- Expertise in scripting languages like shell scripting, python or ruby to automate Operational tasks.
- Expertise in CI tools
- Must have end to end knowledge of Jenkins administration and configuration.
- Must have experience in building Jenkins pipelines.
- Good understanding in container technology using Docker (DC/OS, Kubernetes).
- Good understanding of Git and its branching, merging strategies.
- Good understanding of Logging and Monitoring solutions using ELK stack
- Working knowledge of Load balancers like Nginx, HAProxy
- Working knowledge of Testing tools and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as a code tools like puppet or Ansible.
- IaaS/MaaS (such as Openstack)
- Ability to work with the different teams to bring in a DevOps culture.
- Ability to coach and mentor in DevOps tools and principles
If suitable please contract Natasha on or
- Shell scripting