Would you be interested in a 12 month Fixed Term Contract?
Are you available to start work from May?
Do you enjoy Customer Service and Customer Account Management?
Customer Success Service Representative
Locally based in Huntingdon.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hour per week (must be able to work flexible shifts)
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer enquiries via phone, email or chat.
- Building loyalty and lasting relationships with customers through your passion for the product and services available.
- Educating the customer on best practises in regards to creating, building, sharing, ordering and publishing documents across platforms.
- Identifying new product and service applications based on customers’ needs.
- Resolving customer issues and complaints with a proactive approach.
- Have excellent customer focus with great communication skills at all levels.
- Have 2+ years previous experience in a customer success driven organisation.
- Have proficient knowledge and use of software such as; Salesforce, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Ideally have basic knowledge of FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL; internet browsers and ISPs; proxy servers and firewalls.
- Have a strong problem solving attitude with the ability to use own initiative and make competent decisions based on the available data given to you.
If this role is of interest to you, please call Natalie on for an informal chat and to find out more or you can always send your CV across to us for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job