Contract Customer Account Administrator
Do you have excellent administration skills and are you highly customer focussed?
Can you commit to a fixed Term Contract from April to August?
Due to the nature of this contract you will not be able to take holiday within these dates. However on completion you will receive a bonus for continuity of service across the contract together with accrued holiday payment.
As a Customer Account Administrator your will be responsible for processing customer orders and ensuring that customers’ receive a premium service where all orders are processed and dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service and dealing with all types of queries with a problem solving attitude.
- Entering and maintaining jobs and information onto the business database
- Tracking jobs throughout their progress.
- Providing proof assessment to jobs with very high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working with Customer Account Managers to solve all types of queries, complaints and problems.
- Liaising with internal and external customers and suppliers by telephone, email and mail.
- Have excellent administration skills with strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent customer focus with great communication skills at all levels.
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Be a dependable team player.
Does this role sound of interest to you? Please forward your CV for consideration or call our office on for more information.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job