To support the management on a Media Maintenance contract.
Key Account management of the contract will be the main responsibility of your role which will include planning and rescheduling of the maintenance visits, breakdowns and remedial visits.
The role will require you to gather engineer’s reports and publish on a dedicated web library. Having had the reports technically evaluated you will need to issue quotations to our customer Carillion. The position also requires you to provide reporting to the Service Delivery Manager and assistance when necessary.
- Be fully conversant with the Media contract & data entry systems.
- You will be the day to day contact for our customer.
- Planning & rescheduling of Maintenance visits.
- Gathering of engineers visit reports for loading onto an electronic web library.
- Pass Technical issues to the DC Power Specialist.
- To prepare and submit quotations for remedial works.
- To update the dedicated Virgin Media Asset database & Systems.
- To prepare and submit monthly reports to the KAC and the SDM.
- You will be in regular contact with our Sub contracted Service Providers & DC Power Specialist.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required
- Have previous experience within a client/team co-ordination role.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and long-term customer relation building.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Good commercial skills.
- Self motivated and capable of operating with minimal supervision.
- Ability to successfully interface with various departments and personnel in potentially stressful situations.
Working Full time Monday to Friday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job