Based near Tiverton
An opportunity has now arisen at our clients office based near Tiverton for a Contract Co-ordinator. The company provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services for the Ministry of Defence at multiple sites in the South West. The role involves the provision of project works co-ordination as well as administrative support to other operational functions conducted from this office.
- Monitoring of commercial accounts and processing of all queries
- Create job files and updating relevant documents associated with project works
- Maintain required finance reports for Core contract and projects
- Monitor and maintain the additional works spreadsheet
- Communication with customers via email and telephone regarding job status
- Communication with Contract Manager and engineers regarding job status
- Provide point of contact for all clients; both internal and external.
- Use software to monitor and close out works for timely invoicing
- Review, raise, submit and monitor purchase orders for any contracts
- Monitor calls coming into the office, dealing with any internal/external queries
- Facilitate minutes during any required meetings
Required experience and abilities:
- Experience within a co-ordinator/administrator/estimator role
- High level of computer literacy using software packages such as; Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint & Excel to produce correspondence, documents, reports, databases and spreadsheets ? Production and updating of financial reports
- Able to follow up on actions based on various deadlines and differing priorities
- High level of organisational skills in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working within a Project and Facilities Maintenance environment
For more information or to apply please contact Kirsty Lockyear on otherwise, please apply now.