We are recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our client based in Contract Co-Ordniator is responsible Managing supplier relationships, adherence to KPIs and continually assessing quality of service and/or product to ensure effective, value for money delivery from the supply chain;Negotiating contracts and managing tenders; Holding supplier forums to proactively engage the network and keep up to date with developments in the industry; Preparting monthly reports and working closely with internal and/or external stakeholders to evaluate customer needs
Duties and Responsibilities of a Contract Co-Ordniator
To collate and analyse information to highlight contractual and performance issues
* Contribute to the performance management of quality cost-effective CCG services through nhs standard and other contracts, and for assessing the of services purchased against nationally and locally agreed criteria and authorising payment.
* Strive to gain value for money using available contractual levers
* Contribute to the assessment of intelligence which indicates clinical or corporate risk, performance issues or concerns about providers involving, receiving and analysing highly complex information from a variety of sources, and identifying poorly performing providers and initiate appropriate discussions to address areas of weaknesses and improve patient care.
* Implement balanced scorecards for providers
* Ensure compliance of providers with regulatory requirements, as well as the contractual agreement.
* Carry out contractual and performance management processes such as regular contract reviews, across the CCGs portfolio
* Maintain positive and energetic relationships with providers on behalf of CCGs
* Identify any individual performance issues and liaise with the performance team with regard to necessary actions.
* Requirement to work flexibly across Pods (as and when the need arises) in situations not limited to absence cover, project work, covering maternity leave etc
* The post holder is required to follow all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in their work and take responsibility for maintaining their personal training in the use of SOPs as part of their annual training and development plan.
- Location: London
- Pay: £200 Max day rate
- Hours: Mon-Fri 37.5 Hours per week
Skill and Experience of a Contract Co-Ordniator
- Relevant experience working in an organisation providing health, social, public or related services
Experience in collaborating with a varied group of stakeholders
Experience of working in stakeholder engagement and consultation
Experience in report writing and analysing complex data
Good understanding of the provider contracts and relevant regulations.
Demonstrate understanding of performance management systems
Understand the principles of financial investment to ensure sustainable development and value for money
Benefits of working as a Contract Co-Ordniator
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
If you are interested in this position please click Apply
- Contract Manager
- Contract Co-ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job