Join our family
We may be one of the largest independent recruiters in the industry, but we have every intention of getting even bigger. To do this, we need the best consultants around… could this be you?
With an abundance of benefits and great salaries, an award-winning incentive scheme and comprehensive training, why would you not want to work for Pertemps?
Oh, we almost forgot… we’ve also been named by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For eleven consecutive years. We are the only recruitment company in the country to achieve this - so we must be doing something right!
If you love challenges and you thrive on varied workloads and ever changing priorities then this could be the job for you.
Contract Co-ordinator Job Description
Based in our thriving Enfield branch, you will be responsible for the recruitment, management and retention of various contracts to which Pertemps supply drivers and warehouse staff. Under the careful watch and guidance of the overall Manager who will train you in a "live environment".
- Contracts management - Servicing existing clients and maximising all opportunities in new and existing departments
- Planning and scheduling daily/weekly rotas
- Resourcing candidates: Warehouse and Drivers (van, 7.5T, Class 2 and Class 1)
- Placing job advertisements
- Telephone and face to face interviews
- Candidate briefing
- Attending site visits
- Customer service
An ideal Contracts Coordinator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in a transport/logistics environment would be desirable
- Willingness to learn
- Confident in customer and client facing
- Computer literate (particularly Excel and Word)
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to achieve goals in spite of distractions
- "Adapt and overcome" mentality
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- An option to join our exciting and rewarding company share scheme *qualifying period on joining*
- Excellent training
- Incentives and bonuses
- Regular fun events for staff and teams
- Enhanced annual leave
- The forum to earn rewards and get recognition
- The autonomy to lead new ideas and pave the way!
If you are interested please contact our Pertemps, Enfield branch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'