Siamo Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past 10 years. As a result of that success, Siamo now has over 40 on-site locations, as well as a thriving branch network, having started as a one branch concern in 1984.
Are you looking for next step in your career?
Siamo is now looking to recruit a new member to join a successful team, in the position of Contract Coordinator for an on-site contract around Basildon area. Experience within the recruitment industry is preferred as well as experience of on-site operation. In terms of the right person, we are looking for someone with a flexible approach, with both their working hours and attitude.
What can Siamo offer you?
• Full on the job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
• A genuine, targeted, career progression.
• A starting point, working in partnership with one of the UK’s biggest distribution networks.
• Following an initial qualifying period, entry onto Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 3 certificate in First Line Management.
•The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts.
•The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
•Reporting to the Contract Manager, you will be responsible for the supporting on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to doing payroll and retaining the quality of staff.
•You will also be involved in variety of performance related projects and would play key part in delivering performance improvements initiatives in partnership with client's management .
• Deliver a high level of service with customer care at the heart of it.
• Source candidates and participate in interviews.
• Assist in compiling reports on Key Performance Indicators.
• Manage employees on performance and conduct.
• Process weekly payroll.
• Develop effective relationships with the customer.
• Schedule employee’s shifts and deal with their availability.
• Proficient using Word, PowerPoint and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
•Flexible, but based on a day shift. There will be an expectation for some weekend working as well as shared responsibility for an out of hours’ mobile phone.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job