Hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and duties are as follows
Working within a small team you will report to the Office Manager and the Sales & Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for producing accurate detailed quotations for existing and new clients. Upon
receipt of an order you will be responsible for ordering all materials / plant and manpower required to
complete the task on time and within budget along with co-ordinating the project until completion.
• Produce accurate quotations based on the information given to you by our Technical Sales
Representative / Area Sales Representatives
• Working on long and short term projects simultaneously.
• Any amendments required by the area Sales Manager and/or customer is to be recorded and
updated onto our in house system, ensuring costs are added, amended where required.
• Ensure all information is input accurately onto our in house database application (Filemaker Pro).
This includes new orders, client details, site details, new enquiries, quotation details, invoices and
• Ensure materials are delivered to site as and when required.
• Provide our Works Planner with a project details so to schedule engineers.
• Ensure all plant is delivered to the correct address / location / customer.
• Provide information to the Sales & Marketing manager as and when required.
• Produce quality quotes, minimize costs and maximize working capital.
• Assist in Writing and maintaining accurate processes and procedures for all contract coordinator
• Check and adjust data when required.
• Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted,
addressed and resolved.
• Produce Risk and Method Statements to suit each project.
This position requires:
• Excellent communication skill. You will be liaising with our Sales team, engineers, suppliers,
surveyors and customers on a regular and ongoing basis.
• Multi-tasking skills
• Top end organizational skills. Planning and organizing all products, plant and manpower to be
available at the same start date with works completion also being imperative on a number of
major working sites.
• Ensuring (RAMS) risk and method statements are site specific as required and accepted by the
customer in advance to works taking place.
• Create operational and maintenance manual (O&M Manual)
The job role may also include other reasonable duties / tasks from time to time.
• Ideally possessing suitable background experience in planning and organization.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Estimating experience.
• Purchasing experience.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer
focused working environment.
• Possess excellent business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice
• Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under
tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail, speed and quality.
• Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
• Must possess a good understanding of IT (MS Office, email, etc.) Training will be provided on
our in house software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job