This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
You'll provide support in all aspects of the implementation and maintenance of Service contracts for UK and International clients, with key responsibilities including:
* Creating quotes for the Maintenance Service contract accounts
* Invoice creation and customisation of service contracts including month end
* Monitoring and logging of equipment records/lists and monthly quality checks
* Using SAP, manage Contract change, amendments and processes.
* Working closely with the financial team to ensure accurate understanding of
Ideally, you'll have gained previous Contract administration experience within a multi-national team and be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of SAP would be great and you must have excellent MS Office skills, particularly in MS Excel.
Fluent written and spoken Italian language skills will be essential for this role.
An excellent salary and benefits package is offered for this role with training and development within a global technology leader.... Apply now!!
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected global company where you can develop your career within a service related environment.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Italian language; Contract administration; Process orientated; SAP; Document control; Data management; data entry; Financial data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job