Contract Clinical Research Nurse
My client are global leaders in their field, running clinical trials on behalf of some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading research organisation for a temporary assignment to work on a specific research project:The Role
This is a great opportunity to join a hardworking team of Research Nurses to carry out a specific Research project. As a Clinical Research Nurse on site you will be responsible for ensuring the direct care of study participants whilst carrying out a range of clinical activities; overserving and dosing.
- Weekend shifts between 01/09/18 - 13/10/18
- A great opportunity to gain experience in a research setting
- Permanent opportunity is available for the right candidate looking for a full time role
- Great rate
To be successful in this Clinical Research Nurse post you need to hold an active NMC PIN, a solid foundation of experience and possess a can-do attitude:· Must be available for all shifts between 01/09/18 - 13/10/18
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have an interest in Clinical Research and a willingness to undertake training prior to the assignment
This Clinical Research Nurse job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Clinical nurse jobs
- research nurse jobs
- clinical research nurse jobs
- medical research nurse jobs
- CRO nurse job
- temporary Nurse jobs
- contract research nurse jobs
- contract vacancies
- weekend nurse jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'