Contract 3D CAD Designer -£ depending on experience - Norfolk
My client, a leading local engineering manufacturer based North Norwich has an opportunity has for a Contract Design Engineer for an approximate 3 month contract.
Main duties will include:-
· Interpreting drawings and customer specifications for glass and glass related products
· Working to company procedures to produce drawings and ensure controlled release of drawings to production
·Communicating directly with customers as and when required
·Working with customer supplied 3D CAD files to generate flat shapes for glass production.
· Analysis of 3D laser scan data
· Assembly of 3D CAD parts
· The successful candidate should be competent in the use of 2D and 3D Desisgn software and have experience with use of either Creo or Pro Engineer software
· Good communication skills and confidence when dealing with customers, managers and shop floor personnel
· Ability to work to deadlines, and under pressure
· Experience in working within a demanding customer-driven industry, with a structured approach to engineering
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk