You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring development work is coded and tested to a required standard before delivering to testers/development manager.
- Working closely with the .NET technical lead in all aspects of the design and development of solutions.
- Following the coding structures and patterns in place within the existing product range.
- Maintaining and resolving issues with all.NET programs alongside the other developers
The technical skills required are:
- · C# .NET, Entity Framework
· Xamarin Native
· XML, JSON, HTML
· Unit testing frameworks
· SQL Server scripting and maintenance
· General Windows OS knowledge including IIS, services, registry etc.
· General network knowledge (HTTP, HTTPS server certificates etc.)
· Collaborative environments VSTS/Jira
· Scrum Agile or similar Agile engineering process
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job