Market leading Financial seeks a highly skilled business analyst to work on the requirements analysis for a number of high profile projects as part of a company wide transformation programme.
Role & Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Understand business processes and perform needs analysis to support requirements gathering
- Support Product Owners in the development and creation of business stories within the Agile framework
- Review specifications and requirements to identify gaps in completeness and accuracy
- Assist with producing IT estimates
- Work with business operations team to document existing processes and system behaviors
- Work with Scrum Teams to develop use cases and UI wire-frames
- Where given the authority, act as the Product Owner
- Assess the impact of proposed changes on both business processes and systems
- Support and develop the Operations Support Analysts on the Business Change Team
Essential Skills & Experience of the Business Analyst:
· Degree qualification of equivalent
· 5 years + experience of working as business analyst on technical projects.
· Experience within Retail Financial Services
· Experience with business functions such as customer service, contact centre operations etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'