Contract Business Analyst
NEW TEMPORARY PROJECT VACANCY NEAR LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE
- Contract position available for immediately available candidates
- Leeds based organisation in an accessible location
- Business Analyst - Agile/ web/ SDLC
- Day rate; £180pd - £230pd
- To apply please call or email
Sourced by: @ITJobs_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North.
Who we are?
We are an successful Digital Agency, building bespoke websites and digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences. This particular project is of great importance. We are looking to interview this week and get the right person started as soon as possible.
What you will be doing?
The ideal candidate will have strong commercial experience as a Business analyst within a digital environment. You will have experience with both functional and non-functional requirements, and will also have worked within an Agile environment.
We need you to have…..
- A strong commercial background as a business analyst
- Agile experience
- Experience in web development projects
- Requirements gathering
- Great attitude
IT'S NICE TO HAVE…..
- Experience working on web applications
- Exposure to Agile environments
- Knowledge of development languages
- Stakeholder management
- Experience within a similar working environment
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @contractgeorge or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search George Widdowson in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Functional / Non-Functional / Agile / Marketing/ Web
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job