A BA is required to work within a team of 3 motivated Business analysts within an ambiguous but fast moving environment.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities, produce project mandates and comprehensive business cases. Ensure that business analysis activities identify, understand, and communicate (or playback) to all stakeholders the business outcomes and benefits expected for all projects undertaken.
- Ensure that all appropriate stakeholders are identified and liaised with. Ensure an appropriate range of requirements are taken into account, and the chosen solution has all functional and service (non-functional) requirements considered.
- Perform any other activities deemed to be appropriate for the role
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of business analysis, successfully delivering complex and large scale IT requirements
- Experience of different IT and business working environments, with exposure to different business functions.
- Understand the different approaches that can be taken to projects, different project types (COTS, development, upgrades), and choose the correct analysis approach.
- Effective influencing, communication, and commercial skills - clearly conveying information via a variety of different methods targeted to varying audiences
- Excellent understanding of: business analysis planning and monitoring. requirements elicitation (workshops, interviews, etc.), requirements analysis, documenting requirements in different forms such as textural requirements, "as-is" and "to-be" process maps, data modelling, identifying business rules, non-functional requirements, etc., prioritising requirements, managing requirements, solution assessment and validation, gap analysis and other business analysis tools and techniques.
- Have demonstrable skills in leadership, mentoring and coaching, feedback and delegation
- Desirable to have prior experience of Retail or similar industry
- Collaborative leadership style and willing to adapt when working with multi-functional teams
- Experience with different project methodologies, i.e. agile and waterfall
If suitbale please contact Natasha on or