Contract Blue Prism, RPA Developer required
Our Yorkshire based client seeks and experienced Blue Prism, RPA Developer with the following must have skills and experience.
Min of 2 years commercial experience with Blue Prism, RPA
- Highly articulate with good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Management.
- Proven ability to manage risk effectively, defining the businesses appetite to programme risk and implements appropriate and mitigating strategies
- Ability to operate and influence in a complex and diverse stakeholder environment
- Ability to influence at all levels, effectively communicate complex topics and build confidence
- Ability to drive organisational change efficiently and effectively
- Ability to lead despite high levels of ambiguity
- Proactively manages relationships
- Knowledge and experience of BluePrism, Servicenow and other automation and workflow tools, as a developer
- Knowledge Oracle Identity Manager
- Experience of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Shell)
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please not only candidates with commercial Blue Prism, RPA skills will be considered for this role.
- Blue Prism
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"