Contract - BI Analyst - Power BI - Competitive Day Rate
As Europe's leading merchant service provider, 2x winner of the UKTI Growth Business of the Year Award, their mission is to support small businesses by helping them meet the growing demand to accept card payments. With their wide range of card payment solutions, they provide merchant services for over 50,000 small and medium businesses around the UK.
My client are looking for a talented and enthusiastic analyst with a strong background in analytics. The ideal candidate is able to interpret large data sets and provide actionable insights to stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a passion for analysis to join a small but fast growing team and effect significant business impact.
- Work with stakeholders to construct models which assess the viability of new pilots or
- Performing 'deep-dives' on areas of the business to deliver insights & recommendations.
- Presenting potential actions based on the analysis of data to business owners.
- Producing dashboards based on analysis to display findings and track performance.
- Generating complex reports on demand from senior business owners.
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of presenting findings to stakeholders & leadership.
- Data-driven mind set.
- Able to manage projects, prioritise tasks and self-motivate.
- Ability and desire to work in a target driven environment.
- Enthusiastic with a "can-do" attitude.
- Knowledge of business workings & processes.
- Passion and willingness to improve knowledge through self-study.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of SQL querying beneficial (Training can be provided)
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI beneficial (Training can be provided)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'