Contract Assembly Technician
Duration: 3 months
An opportunity has opened for a Contract Assembly Technician to join a manufacturing company in Wokingham. The ideal candidate will have excellent Electronic PCB Assembly experience and as well as IPC soldering, have knowledge of cable manufacturing.
Contract Assembly Technician Key Skills
- PCB Assembly to IPC 610 standards
- Through hole and Surface mount soldering
- Cable making and manufacturing
Contract Assembly Technician Duties
- Soldering PCBs to IPC standards (610)
- Assembling and helping the cable manufacturing
- Some surface mount soldering
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract Assembly Technician, please apply with your latest CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job