Job Title: Android/Java Software Applications Engineer Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 month initial contract plus chance of extension
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Rate: EUR 60-65 per hour
About our Client
A globally recognised company, our client is a world leader in social technology including healthcare, tracking, and positioning. With offices throughout Europe, they are at the forefront of technology in their market sector and now furthering their business in to new, abundant markets.
Do you love making Android applications? Do you find yourself looking at other peoples apps and feeling that you could MASSIVELY improve them? Do you want to work on the latest Android APIs and develop something amazing for a truly global client? Then read on!
About the Job
- Being based on-site in the Netherlands, you will be responsible for developing new user experiences within Android Applications, working with our clients next-generation technologies and using the latest API from Android
- You will develop new features as well as improving on existing ones
- Work on animation and motion
- Bring a speed and energy to application development to move things forward quickly and efficiently
- Strong Java programming skills and software know-how
- Experience with Android Studio, gradle and Ant
- Great UX design experience - something you love doing!
- Background in developing your own Android apps in Java
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THE POSITION, BOTH MICROTECH GLOBAL AND OUR CLIENT CANNOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE NETHERLANDS. APPLYING CANDIDATES MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF EITHER AN EU PASSPORT OR A NON-SPONSORED WORK VISA/PERMANENT RESIDENCY FOR THE NETHERLANDS.
Unless stated otherwise, please assume that the rates required would be for a consultant to be based on-site full time in the Netherlands with no option of remote working.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job