Allen Lane are proud to be partnering with The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime who are a functional body of the Greater London Authority and responsible for oversight of the Metropolitan Police Service.
As a part of a recent restructure MOPAC have created two job profiles as Contract and Performance officers to support the Head of Contract management.
Contract and Performance officer Role Summary;
- These posts will introduce a consistent and quality approach to contract management, enabling ease of oversight and management of risk
- Put in place quality assurance, imitating a review process which enables continuous improvement and aligns to formal Deputy Mayor Policing and Crime decision making
- Develop an integrated approach to contract management with the finance team, aligning contract review and budget monitoring processes
- Develop a close working relationship to Strategic Finance and Resource Managers in the and the Head of Strategic Finance and Resource Management.
- Significant experience of contract and performance management within a public sector setting. Possessing a good knowledge of policing and crime reduction.
- A proven track record of delivering high performance and innovative contracts of differing values to achieve organisational priorities.
- A strong ability to build constructive relationships with providers whilst holding them to account for delivery.
- Experienced at working across teams to ensure contractual compliance and consistency is achieved.
- Experience of managing multi value high performance public sector contracts which are cost effective.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate, influence and act assertively with a variety of providers across sectors.
- Ability to build constructive relationships with providers whilst holding them to account and delivering value for money.
- Experience of working across teams and directorates to ensure contractual compliance and consistency is achieved.
- Sound financial skills enabling budgetary planning and effective risk management
- Skills to develop proposals and improve the quality of service.
Please apply now for further information and to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job